Established in 1965, Frank’s Pizza House is one of the best and oldest pizzerias in Toronto. We’ve received numerous awards over the years: Best Pizza In Toronto by Now Magazine; Best Panzerotti in Toronto by BlogTO; Best Pizza Delivery Toronto by BlogTO; and many more. We’re your neighbourhood pizza place in Toronto with fast delivery for all your pizza needs.
Frank’s Pizza House is a family business that has been operated by the Taverniti family since 1992. With classic Italian dishes, we offer our clients a warm atmosphere filled with friendly faces and aromas of freshly made dough, sizzling pizza and savoury espresso.
Dine-in at our restaurant on St. Clair, or place your delivery order today!
Awards & Accolades
- The Best Calzone in Toronto by BlogTO — April 2021
- 14 Of The Best Pizza Delivery Spots You Can Find In Toronto by Curiocity — April 2021
- MLSE #LifesGoodMoment Community Hero Award — March 2021
- 8 Of The Best Places For Pizza Delivery/Takeout In Toronto by Curiocity — May 2020
- Toronto’s Best Old-School Pizzerias by TRNTO.com — September 2019
- Home of #CanadasBiggestPizza — February 2019
- Traditional Pizza Chef of the Year, Second Place by Canadian Pizza Magazine — October 2018
- Top 10 Old School Pizza in Toronto by BlogTO — March 2018
- Best Pizza Joint in Toronto by Travel Mammal — November 2016
- Best Pizza in Toronto: Corso Italia by BlogTO — October 2014
- Best Calzone and Panzerotti in Toronto by BlogTO — August 2014
- Best Pizza Delivery in Toronto by BlogTO
- Best Delivery in Toronto by Now Magazine Readers’ Poll — November 2013
- Best Pizza in Toronto by Now Magazine Readers’ Poll — November 2013
- Best Pizza in Toronto by Dine.TO — 2013
Giorgio Taverniti attended the well known Italian culinary program at George Brown College. The culinary program, combined with his mother’s vast knowledge, paved the way for him to follow his passion for the culinary arts. Giorgio writes about this passion as a columnist for the Canadian Pizza Magazine and also serves as a pizza judge at the Canadian Pizza Show in Toronto. Giorgio helped develop a pizza course “Pizza 101” at George Brown College and instructed for numerous years.
Maria Taverniti learned the cooking skills she has now mastered at the hands of her mother in law. She was able to evolve her skills through various restaurants throughout Toronto.
Frank’s Pizza House in the News
Giorgio Taverniti, owner of Frank’s Pizza House, writes regularly for print media where he shares tips & tricks of the trade. Here are some sample articles:
- How a legally blind pizza maker turned Frank’s Pizza House into a Toronto institution
- Toronto’s Beloved Frank’s Pizza House Perseveres Through Pandemic
- Working Through Sight Loss While Pursuing a Passion for Pizza
- “We rough it out and see what happens”: How a pizzeria owner is reckoning with a personal health crisis while trying to keep his business open
- Play To Your Fans On Social Media
- How To Reach Your Ideal Customer On Social Media
How to Make Pizza With Our Kits
We recently started selling pizza kits so you can make pizza at home. Here’s a short video showing how easy it is… ⇢
March Madness Family Meal Special for March 2021
Frank’s Pizza House is excited to announce a new takeout special for the entire month of March… ⇢
Need a mask? We’ve got you covered!
Buy a reusable cotton face mask from Frank’s Pizza House in Toronto. ⇢
Make Pizza at Home With Our Pizza Dough
Buy our pizza dough and make your own pizza at home, like a real pizzaiolo! ⇢
Dine-In Special for August 2019
Frank’s Pizza House is delighted to announce a new dine-in special for the entire month of August… ⇢
Where chef Matt Basile eats Calzones…
Check out this article in Toronto Life magazine that details Chef Matt Basile’s favourite restaurants along St. Clair West… ⇢
In Late February, competitive eater and Instagram influencer Joel Hansen challenged us to make Canada’s Biggest Pizza. ⇢
Buy Our Homemade Pasta Sauce for Quick, Simple Meals at Home
Frank’s Pizza House now offers our in-house, homemade tomato sauce for you to enjoy in the comfort of your home. ⇢
Rated Best Pizza Joint in Toronto
Frank’s Pizza House was voted one of the best pizza joints for travellers and locals in Toronto, Ontario by Travel Mammal. ⇢
Rated Best Pizza in Toronto: Corso Italia
Frank’s Pizza House is rated Top Pizza in Corso Italia on BlogTO! ⇢
The Best Pizza Delivery In Toronto
Thanks Toronto for voting Frank’s Pizza House one of the Best Pizza Delivery Pizzerias in Toronto on BlogTO. ⇢
Buy Pizza Dough in Toronto & Make Pizza Like A Pro
We sell authentic pizza dough that we, the Taverniti family make in our Toronto, Ontario pizzeria. Available in two sizes. ⇢
Best Calzone and Panzerotti in Toronto for BlogTO
Check out this video! We won “Best Calzone in Toronto” on BlogTO! ⇢
Late-Night Pizza Delivery in Toronto
We now offer late-night pizza delivery through Uber Eats. Use our code for a discount on your first order! ⇢
Get the entire family involved in creating a pizza. If you enjoy this one, visit here again to see future recipes. ⇢
Follow us on Instagram for the latest photos!
Frank’s Pizza House
1352 St. Clair Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario M6E 1C4
We are located in mid-town Toronto, just west of Dufferin Street. There is street parking available. You can also park in the municipal lot across the street. View on Google Maps.
|Wednesday||12pm – 11pm|
|Thursday||12pm – 11pm|
|Friday||12pm – 12am|
|Saturday||12pm – 12am|
|Sunday||4pm – 10pm|
We believe that special events require special attention. Frank’s Pizza House offers seating for up to 30 guests. We will be happy to help you create an event that your family and friends will talk about long after the party is over. Call us to discuss your requirements.